One of the best dictionaries for English language learners.
* Each word is voiced by British and American speakers (more than 117,000 audio files).
* For each word is given a phonetic transcription. Described the British and American pronunciation.
* For each word given all the grammatical forms.
* For many, the words are detailed article thesaurus.
* To the dictionary included a large number of examples (example bank).
* To illustrate the complex concepts are presented.
* The specified partition of words into syllables and accent Compound words and phrases.
* The information about the origins of words.
* System requirements: Having installed Babylon Pro
* Download and double-click glossary file (.bgl) to add to Babylon.