New Plus is a unique series for skills development which consists of six books and takes learners smoothly from Beginner to Upper-Intermediate level. It is based on a multi-dimensional syllabus and enables students to enhance their listening, speaking, reading and writing skills in an integrated way. Each of the six books in this series develops learners’ writing, listening and speaking skills in an integrated way.
• Units based on different topics and divided into three thematically linked sections, each of which corresponds to one of the three skills
• Topics which both interest learners and are commonly found in the examinations
• A variety of speaking and listening tasks providing extensive practice in the language and functions which learners can use in the writing section
• Guidance, plans, tips and tasks leading to successful writing of all composition types
• Teacher’s Books including key, listening transcripts and notes
• Test Booklets
NEW Plus Beginners – NEW Plus Elementary: These two books develop young learners’ listening, speaking, reading and writing skills in a systematic and appealing way.
• Units divided into six thematically linked and closely integrated sections (Warm-up, Listening, Speaking, Pre-writing, Reading and Writing)
• Carefully selected topics which interest and motivate young learners
• A variety of speaking, listening, pre-writing and reading tasks which provide extensive practice and prepare the ground for the writing section
• Guidance tips and tasks leading to successful writing